Arkansas National Guard
Human Resources Office
Air NATIONAL GUARD
:: MANDATORY READING ::
- Implementation of USA Jobs for Arkansas National Guard Technician Positions
- Implementation Memorandum
- USAJobs.gov Application Submission Instructions
- Air Technician Positions Available
- All Air Technician positions require membership
in the Arkansas Air National Guard. Click
here for Position to Air skill identifier chart.
- All Air Technician positions must be applied for online through
www.usajobs.gov. See above Application Submission Instructions.
Applications sent via US Mail, e-mail or fax will not be
considered and will be returned to the sender. Applications cannot be
dropped off at the Human Resources Office.
- Application Forms:
- All Forms must be Must be included with application.
Incomplete applications will NOT be considered and late form submissions cannot
be accepted for any reason
- Must specify months and years of experience and reflect how the Specialized
Experience requirements (as listed on the job announcement) are met.
- SF 181 - Race and National Origin Identification.
- AF Form 422, Physical Profile Serial Report - Obtain from unit personnel
- All of the technician positions require membership in
the Arkansas National Guard. All are permanent positions unless designated temporary.
- There are two temporary positions. Short Term and Long Term.
- Short Term - temporary positions are those that are less than one year.
- Long Term - temporary positions are those that are more than one year but not to exceed two years.
- Other federal Civil Service Vacancy Opportunities:
- Federal Job Digest
- Civilian Career opportunities for Military Members
- View all Arkansas National Guard positions at USAJOBS.gov:
- Arkansas National Guard Job Listing and RSSFeed- Subscribe to RSSFeed
to always have the currently available Arkansas National Guard [Army and Air] Technician Positions.